Cannot wait until next Tuesday when we get our second ultrasound look at the baby. Must take time to call and see if Lizzie can come. It is a teacher's work day so she will not have school. Failed the first part of my gest. diabetes testing but have not heard yet from the doctor what were the results of my second. I am hoping ok since no one was in a rush to call me.